Optima Series Precision Gear Pump
- Flow Range 100 to 2500 ml/min
- Chemically Resistant
- Low Pressure Pulsation
- Fluid Viscosity Range 0.3 to 1000 cps
- Flexible Inlet and Outlet Port Locations
- Magnetically Coupled (No Shaft Seals)
- Hermetically Sealed
- Long Service Life
- Low Maintenance
- DC and BLDC Motors
- 1000ml/min and 2000 ml/min
The Optima Series precision gear pumps are your first choice in any application in which a constant delivery volume is required at high pressure but where space requirements are limited. A well designed concept makes this possible. Removing one bearing reduces the overall length. The small magnetic coupling also creates space savings while at the same time maintaining the high-pressure characteristics.
However, the Optima Series does not cut back on quality. The materials and the gear pump design are identical to those used in larger pumps. The spectrum of delivery volumes ranges from 1,000 to 2,500 milliliters per minute, available in both BLDC and DC motor versions.
The Optima Series is made of chemically resistant materials and thus suitable for a variety of fluids. It is also a preferred choice for pumps in the food and beverages industry, from the perfect milk foam for coffees to super-smooth soft ice creams.
Our pumps are extremly versatile when it comes to mounting. The body is compact in size and the flexible inlet and outlet port locations simplify plumbing and conserve valuable space.
DPP pumps are all characterized by their robustness and performance. Wear and tear is at its lowest, and their smart designs ensure a sustainable reduction of operating costs.
100% Outgoing Testing
Before any pump leaves our factory, it is stringently and extensively tested in accordance with its specifications. Our customers receive detailed reports, saving them time and money.
Our pumps are made from materials that are resistant to a wide range of aggressive chemicals. This means our pumps can also operate reliably and precisely in even the harshest environments.
Low Pessure Pulsation
Thanks to their smart drives and the innovative helical gear design our pumps ensure an extremely smooth fluid delivery with almost no pressure pulsation.
No Shaft Seals
DPP gear pumps are hermetically sealed instead of using conventional shaft seals. This means low maintenance for you and your customers, a long service life and the highest degree of productivity.
- Max. continuous pressure 4 bar
- Max. intermittent pressure: 5 to 6 bar
- Max. static case pressure 20 bar
- Inlet self-priming
- Speed range 0-4600 rpm
- Fluid viscosity range 0.3 to 1000 cps
- Supply voltage 24 vdc
- Speed control 0-5 vdc
- Tach. output 6V square wave, 4 pulses per revolution
- Rotation Uni-directional and bi-directional
- Max. current 2 amps
- Current overload protection 2 amps 4-conductor Teflon cable: 24 AWG
- Color code Black=ground, Red=+24 vdc, Green=tach. output, White=0-5 vdc speed control Enclosure rating: IP-55
- Fluid temperature range -20 to +100°C
- Ambient air temp. range 0-40°C
- Relative humidity range 0-95% non-condensing
- Thermal protection Internal thermal sensor off at 90°C, resets at 80°C
- Standard 316L stainless steel, PEEK®, EPDM
- Optional Alloy-C, PPS (gears), Teflon®, Silicone, Viton®, Kalrez®
- Inlet/Outlet 1/4-28 UNF (standard)
- Optional 1/8“-NPT, 1/4“-NPT, G1/8, G1/4, exiting the side or end of the pump
- Marking Permanent laser-mark identification for 100% traceability
- Mass 0.8 and 0.9 kg
Other Precision Gear Pumps
Build a Custom Pump to Your Specific Requirements
Our engineers and technical experts are eager to design a pump to your requirements.