Data Protection Policy
Who we are ?
We are Diener Precision Pumps Ltd., an Acrotec Group company and the Acrotec Group (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “Acrotec”). We attach great importance to the protection of personal data. We ensure strict compliance with all applicable data protection regulations, including the new Federal Data Protection Act (hereinafter: “nLPD”), and insofar as it applies to cases affected by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: “GDPR”) or any other data protection legislation of the territory in which we operate. We process all personal data entrusted to us with the utmost care, appropriately and to the extent necessary for the purpose of processing.
This policy applies to all Acrotec Group entities, employees and third parties entitled to process your personal data
This policy sets out the minimum standards for the protection of your personal data worldwide. We are aware that the laws of some jurisdictions may require stricter standards than those set out in this policy. We will comply with such laws and other applicable regulations. To the extent that the laws and regulations of a jurisdiction offer a lower level of protection than this policy, we will apply that policy.
The Data Protection Department is responsible for ensuring compliance with the applicable provisions. If you have any questions about data protection, please contact us at the following address :
Your personal data
We collect your personal data when you communicate it to us during the following activities:
- Our correspondence: when you contact us by mail, e-mail, telephone or any other means, we may keep a record of this correspondence and the data contained therein (surname, first name, address, etc.).
- Your visit to our websites, social networks and web applications : in particular connection information, location, etc.
- Your visit to our premises or events: visitor log, business card, etc.
- Your input of information into contact, newsletter or job application forms: notably name, first name, address, application file, etc.
- Your sharing of information in connection with employer/employee relations, customer or supplier business relations : in particular information, name, first name, address, etc.
- Signing contracts or orders
Purpose of processing
- We process personal data primarily for the purposes of fulfilling our mission, our business relationship and our legal obligations :
- Advertising and information about our offers and services, in particular the sending of annual reports, quotations, newsletters or events;
- Implementation of employer/employee relationship obligations, in particular for keeping personnel or applicant files;
- Implementation of customer or supplier relations, notably in connection with delivery, invoicing and accounting;
- Conducting online meetings;
- Conducting surveys, market research and opinion polls;
- Maintenance of IT services, in particular web sites and applications;
- Communication with third parties and processing of requests, in particular applications or requests from authorities in accordance with applicable law;
- Implementation of security measures for information, our buildings and people;
- Compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements, in particular fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
Transfer and disclosure
We may transfer and disclose your personal data:
- to any authorized party to meet our legal obligations, including tax obligations;
- to our member companies of the Acrotec group, including job applications, customer and supplier information.
- to third parties whom we may contact in connection with a customer, supplier, employee or applicant relationship, in particular for fraud protection and credit risk reduction purposes;
- To a potential buyer in the event that we anticipate the sale of all or part of our business;
- To third parties to ensure our operations, in particular partners delivering our products;
These third-party partners and subcontractors are contractually bound to provide appropriate levels of security for your personal data at all times.
We are an international company that uses the Internet to collect and process your personal data. This involves processing and transmitting personal data across borders. We may therefore transfer your personal data to jurisdictions other than the jurisdiction in which you log in or where you reside. However, we will only do so for the purposes described in this policy. If we transfer your personal data to other jurisdictions, we will comply with the applicable law.
Storage and security
Protecting your personal information and data is a key concern for us. The personal information and data collected is stored on secure servers and cloud services located in Europe and Switzerland that meet the legal requirements GDPR and FADP.
All technical and organizational measures are taken to protect your information and personal data.
We keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to carry out our mission and to comply with legal obligations :
- As long as required by law, in particular 10 years for tax purposes;
- 10 years after the end of the commercial or employee relationship;
- 1 year for job applications (after job application);
Personal data provided by you on the basis of an opt-in request will be deleted immediately upon explicit revocation of your consent (opt-out).
Cookies, tracking and other elements related to the use of our websites and web applications
- Proper operation, e.g. language storage;
- User authentication;
- Connection with social networks;
- Analysis, e.g. aggregation of visit statistics or server performance.
- Google Analytics
You have all the rights of a data subject under current legislation, including a general right of access, modification, rectification or deletion and portability of your information and personal data.
You can contact us at any time to obtain information or to assert your rights free of charge.