Silencer LD Series Precision Gear Pump
- Flow Range 50 to 2500 ml/min
- Chemically Resistant
- Low Pressure Pulsation
- Low Cost
- Flexible Inlet and Outlet port locations
- Hermetically Sealed (No Shaft-Seals)
- Long Service Life
- Low Noise
- Low Maintenance
- 250, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000
- Silencer LD 2000
Silencer LD precision gear pump extends the successful Silencer series to even lower cost applications. This new deviation maintains the inexpensive, maintenance-free motor system while taking advantage of manufacturing technologies to reduce cost and size.
A redesign of the bearings allows for significant cost savings while still providing the life that Silencer pumps are known for at pressures up to 4 bar.
The 316L stainless steel casting allows for numerous port options at different orientations. Mounting holes are provided for easy integration into customer machines. Custom body designs can easily be provided for high volume OEM applications.
Not all applications require maximum pump capability. Silencer LD has been optimized to lower cost while still providing superior Diener quality and reliability.
DPP pumps are all characterized by their robustness and performance. Wear and tear is at its lowest, and their smart designs ensure a sustainable reduction of operating costs.
100% Outgoing Testing
Before any pump leaves our factory, it is stringently and extensively tested in accordance with its specifications. Our customers receive detailed reports, saving them time and money.
Our pumps are made from materials that are resistant to a wide range of aggressive chemicals. This means our pumps can also operate reliably and precisely in even the most environments.
Low Pressure Pulsation
Thanks to their smart drives and the innovative helical gear design our pumps ensure an extremely smooth fluid delivery with almost no pressure pulsation.
No Shaft Seals
DPP gear pumps are hermetically sealed instead of using conventional shaft seals. This means low maintenance for you and your customers, a long service life and the highest degree of productivity.
- Max. continuous pressure 4 bar
- Max. intermittent pressure 6 bar
- Max. static case pressure 15 bar
- Inlet Self-priming
- Fluid viscosity range 0.3 - 1000 cps
- Fluid temperature range 0-95°C
- Ambient air temp. range 0-80°C
- Relative humidity range 0-95% non-condensing
- Metal components 316L stainless steel
- Gears PEEK
- O-ring options EPDM, Silicone, FKM, Nitrile
- Inlet/Outlet 1/4” & 6mm push-to- connect, 1/8”-NPT, G1/8, 1/4”-28 UNF
- Marking Permanent laser-mark identification for 100% traceability
Resources and Datasheets
Please use the links below to request access to the product datasheets and 3D STEP files.
Other Precision Gear Pumps
Build a Custom Pump to Your Specific Requirements
Our engineers and technical experts are eager to design a pump to your requirements.