Silencer Series Precision Gear Pump
- Flow Range 50 to 3000 ml/min
- Chemically Resistant
- Low Pressure Pulsation
- High Temperature
- Flexible Inlet and Outlet port locations
- Hermetically Sealed (No Shaft-Seals)
- Long Service Life
- Low Noise
- Low Maintenance
- 250, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000
- 12 & 25 W Basic BLDC motor
- 12 & 25 W Smart BLDC motor
- 35 & 65 W Advanced motor
The Silencer Series precision gear pumps were designed from scratch to be everything a gear pump should be: durable, leak-free, reliable, chemically inert, and quiet. The robust helical gear design and simple construction translate to a low installed cost and durability that is second to none. The design is modular, meaning the series can cover a flow range of 50 ml/min to 6500 ml/min.
Inert materials of construction will withstand the most aggressive chemicals, and the magnetic coupling ensures no leaks.
The flow-thru design and low dead volume allow the pump to clean itself in a fraction of the time, a key benefit for food and beverage or medical applications where thorough clean-in-place is required. A low drive inertia allows rapid acceleration/deceleration and precision flow and pressure control. Three motor variants offer a wide range of electronic command options and the ability to generate very high pressures.
Its compact size allows it to fit into restricted spaces. Multiple port options/locations simplify plumbing and further reduces installation costs.
Thanks to intelligent design and precision components, our pumps are the quietest of their kind. This makes them unbeatable when it’s important to have peace and quiet.
DPP pumps are all characterized by their robustness and performance. Wear and tear is at its lowest, and their smart designs ensure a sustainable reduction in operating costs.
100% Outgoing Testing
Before any pump leaves our factory, it is stringently and extensively tested in accordance with its specifications. Our customers receive detailed reports, saving them time and money.
Our pumps are made from materials that are resistant to a wide range of aggressive chemicals. This means our pumps can also operate reliably and precisely in even the harshest environments.
Low Pressure Pulsation
Thanks to their smart drives and the innovative helical gear design our pumps ensure an extremely smooth fluid delivery with almost no pressure pulsation.
No Shaft Seals
DPP gear pumps are hermetically sealed instead of using conventional shaft seals. This means low maintenance for you and your customers, a long service life and the highest degree of productivity.
- Max. continuous pressure: 4 bar
- Max. intermittent pressure: 6 bar
- Max. static case pressure: 15 bar
- Inlet: Self-priming
- Fluid viscosity range: 0.3 - 1000 cps
- Fluid temperature range: 0-95°C
- Ambient air temp. range: 0-80°C
- Relative humidity range : 0-95% non-condensing
- Metal components: 316L stainless steel
- Gears: PEEK
- O-ring options: EPDM, Silicone, FKM, Nitrile
- Inlet/Outlet: 1/4” & 6mm push-to- connect, 1/8”-NPT, G1/8, 1/4”-28 UNF
- Marking: Permanent laser-mark identification for 100% traceability
Resources and Datasheets
Please use the links below to request access to the product datasheets and 3D STEP files.
Other Precision Gear Pumps
Build a Custom Pump to Your Specific Requirements
Our engineers and technical experts are eager to design a pump to your requirements.